Benefits of Our
- Non-stop customer support
- Confidentiality guarantee
- Secure payment methods
- Top-notch quality at
- Constant discount programs
You are the manager
of your paper!
- You choose the writer to
create your paper
- Stay up-to-date with your
- Direct communication with
your writer via chat
- Go for special extras to
get higher results
ProEssayWriting Challenge: The Best Essay Gets a Prize!
This ProEssayWriting Challenge was a huge success! We received many essays from creative and talented students. We would like to encourage you all to write more and publish your work on blogs. Your voices should be heard.
Unfortunately, we got few essays after the expiration of the deadline, and some that were sent in an email without the proper subject line. We wanted to stay fair to the rules and the participants who followed them, so we didn’t take those entries into consideration.
Now, about the good stuff. Did you notice that all our topics had to do with education and creativity? We wanted to inspire students to give their own opinions. They continuously criticize the educational system, but their voices are not being heard. We wanted to give you a chance to express your opinions in a raw, uncensored form. Two topics attracted the most attention:
- “Teleported to 2050: What Will Education Look Like?”
- “The Role of Parents in the Educational process”
The least popular topic was “Is Google a Relevant Source of Knowledge?”, but we received few extraordinary entries on that theme, too.
As promised, we are publishing the winning essays.
1. The fisrt winner is Gloria Ndukwu from Nigeria with essay “The Role of Parents in the Educational Process”
2. The second winner is David McCarron from USA with essay “The Problem with Common Core Standards: Same Expectations from Different Students”
3. The third winner is Aditya Chaudhuri from India with essay “Is Google a Relevant Source of Knowledge?”
Congratulations to the winners!
This is our message to the remaining participants: Keep writing! Words give you power!
You don’t have any motivation to show your writing talent? Your professors assign boring topics, and they don’t value your efforts. You write your best paper, and you get points on it. Points! Then you have to complete several other homework assignments and study hard to get more points on the exam.
We have just the motivation you need. A prize! You finally have a reason to show what you can do with an essay topic.
You think you’re a great essay writer? Prove it!
Oops, we have a deadline, too!
We know how you hate deadlines. They are the worst. But, this time, you have a motivation. Plus, there’s tons of time for you to explore one of our topics and write your submission.
We accept submissions from November 25, 2016 through February 10, 2017.
We’ll notify and announce the winners by February 20, 2017.
Who can enter this contest?
Everyone! There is no entry fee for the contest! All you need to do is accept our challenge and follow our guidelines.
There are no age and geographical limits! You think you can write? That’s all it takes to become part of the ProEssayWriting Challenge.
What should you write about?
We thought of interesting topics that will stimulate you to think and write creatively and critically. All topics are related to education, since we want to get your opinions on how we can solve the problems in the current educational systems. See? You’ll have a chance to win a great prize, but you’ll also get your voice heard. You have an opportunity to make changes.
Pick one of the following topics. Please, don’t alter the topic you choose.
- Teleported to 2050: What Will Education Look Like?
- Is Google a Relevant Source of Knowledge?
- The Problems of Academic Writing: Why Do Students Struggle With It?
- The Problem with Common Core Standards: Same Expectations from Different Students
- The Role of Parents in the Educational Process
- Pros and Cons of Online Learning: Is It Taking the Educational System in the Right Direction?
- Student Disrespect for Teachers: Causes and Effects
Three participants will get prizes:
- $1000 for the Winner
- $500 for the 2nd place
- $250 for the 3rd place
We will publish these three essays on ProEssayWriting.com, and we’ll promote them via social media channels. You have a chance to get not only a prize, but exposure, too. The world we see what a great writer you are.
Who’ll Be the Judge?
The writers from our team are more than qualified to judge your essays. We chose the top PhD writers from ProEssayWriting to evaluate the essays and choose the lucky winners. The decision will be based on teamwork. The judges will read the essays thoroughly, and then they will discuss their quality.
Pay Attention: Submission Guidelines
- Word count: 800-1000 words. Please keep your submission within this word count. All entries shorter than 800 and longer than 1000 words will be disqualified.
- We accept the following file types: MS Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf and .odt). You are free to include images within the essays, solely if you have the right to use them.
- No plagiarism: All submissions should be 100% original. We will check the content through sophisticated plagiarism detection software. If you are using quotes, make sure to reference them.
- Language: For this contest, we only accept submissions written in English.
- Only one entry per candidate. Pick one of the topics and write one essay.
How to Enter
Write your essays and send it in an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject line: “Essay Writing Challenge”.
Now is your chance to shine as a writer. We can’t wait to see what you come up with! Finally, you have great motivation to write a brilliant paper.
Be Unique! Be Creative! Be Great!
- Research papers
- Term Paper
- Coursework Writing Service
- College Paper
- Writing Challenge