Benefits of Our
Writing Service:

  • Non-stop customer support
  • Confidentiality guarantee
  • Secure payment methods
  • Top-notch quality at
    competitive rates
  • Constant discount programs

You are the manager
of your paper!

  • You choose the writer to
    create your paper
  • Stay up-to-date with your
    order status
  • Direct communication with
    your writer via chat
  • Go for special extras to
    get higher results
News
Nov 27th 2017

Find Out the Most Common Instagram Myths About Business

There is a lot of advice given out there about marketing on Instagram. Many brands are sharing their experience with the platform and suggesting you try their methods. However, a strategy that worked for one business may not necessarily produce the same outcome in others. For example, some brands generate much more traffic through Instagram than from Facebook, but does that mean that Facebook is not a good social platform for business? Of course not.

“That worked for me” approach is something that you should avoid because every business faces unique challenges. Often, this approach creates myths about doing business on Instagram that many people choose to believe. Unfortunately, Instagram marketing is still a fairly new concept for brands, so these myths are still around.

Many brands also overlook the potential of Instagram for generating revenues because of various myths. In many cases, they stop businesses from using Instagram for marketing at all. Maybe that's why this social platform is now being used by just 60 percent of brands (and some of them even have put their profiles on private). The other 40 percent are missing on incredible opportunities because of these myths created by other businesses.

For example, one of the most common myths about Instagram suggests that your target audience may not use it, so there is no point to market there. However, listen to the following before you jump to conclusions.

  • Instagram now has more than 800 million active users
  • 7 out of 10 hashtags on Instagram are branded
  • 80 percent of Instagram users follow at least one business
  • 95 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram every day
    • Even those telling you that Instagram is used only by females are wrong. More than 30 percent of users are male, which translates into tens of millions of people.

      Of course, these stats don't necessarily mean that 800 million people are actively looking for your brand. However, they make it fair to suggest that your target audience is using Instagram.

      Now that we've established the importance of Instagram for your business, let's review the most common myths that may prevent you from using the platform. For that, we'll use the infographic from the editors of Proessaywriting below. It describes ten myths and reveals the truth about each of them, so it'll help us shake the myth of “advertising on Instagram is just money spent.”

      10-Myths



      Read all news

Our services:

McAfee Secure 100% money back guarantee
I’ve already ordered 3 papers with these guys and they managed to do a fantastic job every time! What I’d like to point out about this service is the customer support – it’s awesome. Thanks for helping me out again and again.

John, NYC

More information: